Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish
Drag box to select area
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel has served as the epicenter of Catholic worship in Middle River dating back to 1887, and is also home to an elementary and high school. The church officially became a parish in 1904 and a rectory was finished a year later. It is led by Msgr. Robert L. Hartnett, who has helped guide the parish toward tremendous growth in recent years.
1704 Old Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21221
- Fax: 410-574-8785
- Hours: Mass: Mon - Fri, 8am (except civic holidays, at 9am); Sat, 5:30pm; Sun, 7:30am, 10am, noon