Family-owned and operated since 1986, Grab-a-Crab sets the standard for local eateries. The new home of Mom's Salads, it hosts regular activities such as Keno and buffets during Ravens games. Ever-evolving to become more comfortable and accommodating for its customers, Grab-a-Crab can be followed online via Facebook or Myspace. Delivery service is available within a certain area and a carry-out window makes it possible to enjoy Grab-a-Crab food at home.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 9am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 9am - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot, the restaurant is wheelchair accessible and there is a ramp to the carry-out entrance.
- Founding Date: 1986
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Alcohol, seafood and a little bit of everything.
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.grabacrab.org/Menu.html
- Specialties: Keno and football buffet specials
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "The people."
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Fast Food, Live / Raw Food, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Nearly everything is a signature dish because almost everything is homemade.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: It is hard to pick one because everything is such a great price, but probably either steamed crabs or meatloaf.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun
- Dress code: Casual