Join the DRC, Back River Restoration Committee, Clean Bread and Cheese Creek and the community for a week long of environmental events in the Dundalk and Essex Community! Free and fun for all ages and interest!
Visit http://www.dundalkusa.org/pub/Earth-Week for all the details!
Saturday, April 14th- Kick off Event with Project Clean Stream, 9-12pm, Meet 8:30-9am at St. Helena Building (6509 Colgate Ave)
Mon., April 16th-Educational Trash Display, Veterans Park, All Day (thru Friday)
Tues, April 17th- Recycled Arts and Crafts Night, 5-7pm, St. Helena Community Building, 6509 Colgate Ave, Dundalk, MD 21222-FREE!
Wed, April 18th - Oyster Night, 5-8pm, Dock of the Bay- Eat and Learn!
Thurs., April 19th –Green-Clean Marina Gathering , 4-8pm, Hard Yacht Café
Fri., April 20th- New and Used Tool Drive, All day, DRC Office, 11 Center Place
Sat., April 21st-
- Eastfield Stanbrook Cleanup, 9-12pm, Stansbury Park (Tot Lot) Turner Station Cleanup, 10-1pm, Turner Station Park
- Dumpster Day, Old Dundalk Neighborhood Assn, 9-12
- Dundalk Tenant Landlord Community Association Cleanup, 9am-12pm, Meet at the Dundalk Middle School parking lot
- DNR Scales and Tales, North Point Library Meeting Room, 2pm- FREE! Great ofr kids!
- Earth Day with Ridgeleigh Community Association, 9-12pm, Ridgeleigh Park
Sun., April 22nd- EARTH DAY- Trash to Treasure Olympic Field Day, 1-4pm, Heritage Park- Gather a team of 4 to compete for the golden trash trophy!(All Ages) Contact Leah@dundalkusa.org to register a team!