As the wind and rain continue to pick up, the worst of Hurricane Sandy is yet to come.
State and county officials are urging residents to stay off the roads in Essex and across the state. How are you handling cabin fever? Are the waters lapping at your dock? Share your photos using the button at the top of this page.
Follow our countywide live chat going on right now.
Here are some of our stories on the storm's impact in Essex and elsewhere:
- Stores Rushed For Sandy Supplies
- O’Malley: People Will Die
- Steady Traffic As Boats Come Out
- Preparing ... Or Not For Hurricane Sandy
- Baltimore County Schools Close as Hurricane Threat Looms
- Federal Officials: 'Time to Act is Now'
- Baltimore County Will Feel Sandy Impact Sunday Night
- BGE Anticipating Several Hundred Thousand Power Outages