Mother's Day is just a few weeks away.
What that means is people everywhere will soon be in search of the perfect bouquet of flowers for their mom, spouse, mother-in-law, grandmother, etc...There are several options to find just the right flowers in the Essex-Middle area.
Here are a few of those local options. Did we forget one? Feel free to suggest them in the comments section below.
- Catherine's Florist Inc. at 419 Eastern Blvd.
- Essex Florist & Greenhouses at 341 S. Marlyn Ave.
- Tom Casson's Nursery at 318 Earls Road
Voting in the poll below is open until 9 a.m. Friday.
- Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results, positive comments below and in reviews on each of the businesses' Patch Places directory listings (you can reach them by clicking on the businesses above).
- Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
If your business is listed here, learn how to claim your listing for free on Essex-Middle River Patch by reading this article.
We will announce the winner at noon Friday.
So tell us which is your favorite place to get your flowers. And don't forget to tell us why in the comments below.