Early Voting Begins Saturday
County residents can vote at one of five regional early voting centers around the county From Oct. 27-Nov. 1.
Baltimore County Residents will be able to cast their votes beginning Saturday at one of five early voting centers around the county.
The early voting centers will be at the following locations:
- Bloomsbury Community Center, 106 Bloomsbury Avenue, Catonsville, MD 21228.
- Honeygo Community Center, 9033 Honeygo Blvd, Perry Hall, MD 21128.
- North Point Public Library, 1716 Merritt Blvd, Dundalk, MD 21222.
- Randallstown Community Center, 3505 Resource Drive, Randallstown, MD
- Towson University Administration Building, 7720 York Road, Towson, MD
For Essex and Middle River residents, the closest centers would be in Perry Hall and Dundalk. However, county residents may vote at any of the centers during the early voting period.
The early voting centers will be open during the following hours:
- 10 am to 8 pm on Saturday, Oct. 27 and Monday, Oct. 29 through Thursday, Nov. 1.
- 12 to 6 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 28.
Additional information on the early voting centers including driving directions can be found on the Maryland State Board of Elections website.